- Who can qualify?
- Who can be an applicant?
- How do I apply?
- Application Assistance - Get Help Applying
- What documents must I send when applying for PCIP?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tell Us How You Heard About PCIP
This program is administered
by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
Convenient New Premium Payment Options Available!
PCIP subscribers now have more options when paying their monthly premiums.
In addition to paying by personal check, money order, cashier’s check, or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), subscribers can also choose from the following payment options:
- Visa – Credit/Debit Card
- MasterCard – Credit/Debit Card
- Discover Card – Credit Card
- Electronic Check (E-Check)
Subscribers can make a one-time payment or set up monthly automatic premium payments. For more information visit the PCIP Costs page or call 1-877-564-6705.
NOTE: Applicants who have submitted an application and received a Member Number from the program but are not yet enrolled can also use this new payment option.